The SDEA is the professional association for educators that strives to improve teacher working conditions and salary through negotiations and advocacy at the local level.
- Recognized by the School Board and the community as the voice of the members.
- Association staff and leaders are readily available throughout the year to assist members with problems and concerns when they arise.
- Offers members protection from arbitrary or unjust treatment.
- Brings members' professional concerns to the attention of the legislature.
- Protects members with $ 1,000,000 professional liability insurance.
- Strengthens members' leadership skills and professional performance through training at conferences throughout the year.
- Provides members with comprehensive legal assistance in employment related areas.
- Members can count on an array of benefits ranging from insurance and financial programs to discounts on cruises and travel.
- Association members have the opportunity to influence the decision-making process at local, regional, state, and national levels as they become more active in the organization.
- You are your Association.
Click here for NEA MB Programs & Services Guide — 2022–2023
Great Savings Have Never Been Easier!
We think you'll love the new NEA Discount Marketplace. You'll earn cash back when you shop and save on brand-name merchandise from over 2,500 top retailers, online stores, and local restaurants and shops.
Get started with NEA Discount Marketplace