The SDEA is the professional association for educators that strives to improve teacher working conditions and salary through negotiations and advocacy at the local level.
- Recognized by the School Board and the community as the voice of the members.
- Association staff and leaders are readily available throughout the year to assist members with problems and concerns when they arise.
- Offers members protection from arbitrary or unjust treatment.
- Brings members' professional concerns to the attention of the legislature.
- Protects members with $ 1,000,000 professional liability insurance.
- Strengthens members' leadership skills and professional performance through training at conferences throughout the year.
- Provides members with comprehensive legal assistance in employment related areas.
- Members can count on an array of benefits ranging from insurance and financial programs to discounts on cruises and travel.
- Association members have the opportunity to influence the decision-making process at local, regional, state, and national levels as they become more active in the organization.
- You are your Association.
Click here for NEA MB Programs & Services Flyer — 2019–2020
Great Savings Have Never Been Easier!
Take advantage of hundreds of exclusive offers available every day through NEA Click & Save. Just register or sign in to start shopping! New offers are added every day—from cell phones to Disney Cruises—and you can set email reminders for your favorite merchants so you’ll be notified in advance of upcoming sales and discounts.
Register here for NEA Click & Save